We run a professional wildlife removal business operating in Irving, Texas. We service the whole Dallas metropolitan area, and do much of our work in Irving. We are a full-service
Irving animal trapping and removal company. We specialize in wildlife only, and are not like a regular Irving pest control company or Irving exterminator. We use humane methods to
solve wild animal problems in Texas. We solve the root of the problem, by performing home repairs to keep animals out, and preventative measures in addition to critter trapping
and removal. We offer a variety of services, from animal damage repair to waste cleanup, dead animal removal and odor control, and more. We handle several nuisance wildlife
species, including squirrels, raccoons, snakes, skunks, and opossums. We also perform bat removal and bird control services, and rodent control, including poison-free mouse and
rat removal. Give us a call any time at 214-974-0915 to discuss your Irving animal control issue, and to schedule a fast appointment.
Irving wildlife control tip of the month:
What kinds of animals destroy gardens
While enjoying a nice and peaceful day Irving animal control in your garden, seeing a cute creature staring at you from the other end of your garden could be a big surprise. They could be just wandering around or the could most probably be in search for some food which makes Irving animal control your garden full of vegetables a great place to stop for.
This is the first step to consider before taking an action Irving pest control for an animal destroying your garden since there are a large variety of animals targeting the same thing.
• Moles and Voles ; Moles are in search of insects that live underground and while they search for them they burrow tunnels and this effects the roots of the plants in your Irving pest control garden. Whereas the voles are actually the ones which are after vegetable roots that you have been taking care of evert single day. The tunnels dug by Irving wildlife removal the voles are visible and that is one way to distinguish them.
• Gophers are the ones that are after both the roots and the plants itself. They tunnel in the garden and even pull down the plants to enjoy their dinner in their tunnel.
• Rabbits are the ones that can chew on the trees and make it difficult for them to recover from it if the branch chewed on was green.
• Squirrels; Mostly they build nests around the garden, in trees or even in attic. They could cause structural damage to the Irving wildlife removal house as well as the garden since they can chew on the anything with their strong front teeth.
Making the garden less wildlife friendly
Identifying the type of wild life destroying your garden is the Irving animal trapping first step which should be followed by more important actions. An ideal action to take against the animals destroying the garden is to keep it clean from areas where these animals can settle in. The less friendly Irving animal trapping you garden is for these animals the safer it will be for your plants.
• Using repellents
• Pets can scare some of these animals away and protect your garden
• live traps to relocate these animals away from you area
• vegetable fences are wildlife friendly options Irving exterminator to consider
Overall always keep in mind that living in the wild has its downsides however it is those downsides that make it real and we should always look for protections Irving exterminator that will keep it as natural as possible.
To learn more about our Irving pest animal removal services, visit the Dallas animal trapping and removal home page or give us a call at 214-974-0915.