We run a professional wildlife removal business operating in Carrollton, Texas. We service the whole Dallas metropolitan area, and do much of our work in Carrollton. We are a full-service
Carrollton animal trapping and removal company. We specialize in wildlife only, and are not like a regular Carrollton pest control company or Carrollton exterminator. We use humane methods to
solve wild animal problems in Texas. We solve the root of the problem, by performing home repairs to keep animals out, and preventative measures in addition to critter trapping
and removal. We offer a variety of services, from animal damage repair to waste cleanup, dead animal removal and odor control, and more. We handle several nuisance wildlife
species, including squirrels, raccoons, snakes, skunks, and opossums. We also perform bat removal and bird control services, and rodent control, including poison-free mouse and
rat removal. Give us a call any time at 214-974-0915 to discuss your Carrollton animal control issue, and to schedule a fast appointment.
Carrollton wildlife control tip of the month:
How to keep animals out of your garden
Being a nature lover does not mean that you have to let Carrollton exterminator animals eat your vegetables and fruits that you have been looking forward to picking freshly and Carrollton exterminator enjoying. It is quite tough to keep animals away from gardens since they are constantly in search for food of a place to settle in.
Determining the type of animal
It is vitally important to determine what type of Carrollton animal trapping animal is a constant visitor of your garden before taking any action for keep them away. Not all actions can be applied for all sorts of animal since some might require a method as simple as motion activated light while some require strong fences to be built. Starting by Carrollton animal trapping answering the following questions might help determine the type of animal.
• What do they eat?
• When do they come? (season and time or the day)
• Do they dig in the garden?
Ways to prevent animals coming to your garden
There are various techniques and methods used frequently to keep animals away from your garden.
• Traps – can be used to catch the animals and relocate them Carrollton wildlife removal away from the garden without harming them at all.
• Motion activated lights can be used to keep animals scared since it would be activated according to their motions and since it is a simple protection it could be implemented immediately.
• Motion activated sprays are similar to the light. They are activated with Carrollton wildlife removal motion and sprays out to repel animals away from the garden.
• Repellents are easy and effective to use since animals are very sensitive to smell. Garlic or pepper spray or even ammonia can be used as repellents.
• Protector covers and nets can be used easily however if you are protecting vegetables like beans and tomatoes it is going to be tough because they grow tall in a short period Carrollton pest control of time. In this case you might find it better and more effective to use other methods.
Other important points to keep in mind
It is amazing to be a nature lover bur when it comes Carrollton pest control to wild life it is never beneficial to provide food for wild animals. They are highly capable of searching and finding their own food. If they get used to being fed then they will become a frequent visitor of your place. It is also important not to leave food for your cat, dog or other pets Carrollton animal control outside where unwanted visitors can reach. Be extra vigilant during growth season as well as Carrollton animal control winter during which the animals struggle to find food to survive on.
To learn more about our Carrollton pest animal removal services, visit the Dallas animal trapping and removal home page or give us a call at 214-974-0915.